Welcome to the Masculinist, your essential resource on how to live as Christian men and as the church in the modern world.
Are you looking for ways to become a better man and better understand the world we live in? Are you someone who is worried about the state of men in the world and church day?
Join thousands of others by entering your name and email below, because we need more men like you if we’re going to turn society around.
Get the top 2 most popular issues of the newsletter
They’ll go straight to your inbox. I’ll also send you new issues as they come out (usually monthly).
What People Are Saying
I’m humbled by the incredible feedback I get from readers. Here are some things people have written to tell me.
- “Every month when one of these shows up I stop what I am doing and read to completion instantly.”
- “I don’t encounter anyone else who connects the dots in the manner you do.”
- “I love the deep insights and issue analysis, and also the practical application tips.”
- “I have been blown away by what I’ve read through the archives.”
- “This is just what the doctor ordered for me personally”
Every month you get unique and compelling insight that you just can’t find anywhere else. Join today.
Here are some other free resources you might be interested in.
- Habits of the Home. This is a compilation of reader submissions about regular cadences and habits they undertake in these homes to try to create a healthy, Christian home environment.
- Notes on Charles Taylor’s A Secular Age. This book is extremely important but also very dense. I’ve read it twice and took extensive notes, which are in a zip file organized by chapter. This material makes for a good review or discussion document for a reading group.
- Notes on Nassim Taleb’s Incerto. As I noted in Masc #14, Nassim Taleb is a very important thinker whose conclusions are counter-intuitive, profound, and very favorable to Christianity. I have summarized some of the key points from Fooled by Randomness, The Black Swan, Antifragile, and Skin in the Game (new) for your convenience.